Sunday 11 November 2012

OOTD: casual sunday








outfit: 
sweater/jumper; Cotton on
shorts; playboy
sandals; Cotton on
aztec fedora hat; Forever 21
sunglasses;
Cotton on / Rubi Shoes




I’m obviously a fan of sunglasses, if you spot me with a pair of giant housefly sunnies, you can safely conclude, either I’m not wearing any make up underneath those glasses, or….. I’m just too lazy to change out the glasses. I usually stuff my sunnies back into my bag after usage; and I have the tendency to not change my bag and sunglasses. Not just because I’m lazy, but because it’s almost a definite that I will forget something in the midst of all those transferring of bags.

Anyway, back to why the giant sunglasses, because…. when I don’t wear any make up, it also means that I didn’t apply any moisturiser/sunscreen which could lead to serious pigmentation…solution? Yeah you got it, sunglasses, the bigger the better. I used to tell J this, “how I wish there is some glasses lying out there that can cover half my face”. As expected, he rolled his eyes, psssh, he hates my giant sunglasses, and he thinks I looked like some housefly/human hybrid.

No comments: