Tuesday 21 August 2012

OOTD: girlfriend














Saw this from sincerelyjules, and I really like this picture. (:
Outfit:
Top; h&m
Inner slip/camisole; Forever 21
Jacket; Mayuki Tokyo
Flats; Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Bag; Ksl city, Malaysia
Necklace; eh manjey
Rings; ASOS Pack of Three Pyramid Ring (white), h&m Stacked rings, Couple ring; Meyson jewellery
Watch(old); Armani Exchange woman watch 

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! Follow me @shermieloves

It was a day of school+catching up with a girlf. A long day indeed, and usually for long days, I tend to avoid skirts and dresses. Because I've this secret fear that I will "accidentally" free show due to tiredness and laziness. So, because of school, I went for jeans instead of shorts, and what better opportunity to wear my new pink ombre jeans from my recent asos haul? (: The boyf says I can pull off pink very well, because I'm just the kinda girl that screams "i love pink!". I wonder is that a good thing, probably not...

No comments: