Monday 16 July 2012

OOTD: yellow stripers








Still raw, have yet to clean up the edges. =X


Outfit:
Top; Cotton on 
Jacket; Lipsyditsy
Jeans; A mod
Red belt
Pumps;
Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Necklace; Eh manjey
Bracelet;
Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Rings; Scape, okibox, shopwildwolves
Earrings; Asos
Nails; Skinfood OR209(orange), Savee(yellow), OPI(top coat)

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves


There’s always been a unspoken rule that clothes aren’t supposed to be repeated. They will look the same. Well, I’ve always believe that rules were meant to be broken, so here’s my feeble attempt at restyling my clothes. You can see my previous pairing here. So this time, I matched with my new purchase, a floral top. I wanted to go all floral initially, with floral shoes and such. But it turned out to be quite a disaster so I scrapped the idea. Instead, I decided to play around with stud accessories instead, I’m an avid lover of studs, since studs don’t clash with the outfit, why not? Well, this certainly will not be the last time I restyle my wardrobe.

No comments: