Thursday 14 June 2012

Thought I would share: Swivelle sales


So, I received this mailer from swv recently, for those who doesn’t know about this blogshop, it has been around for quite a while already, the full name is actually swivelle..
So everyone loves some good sales right? I’m no exception, the moment I realised that their newly open retail shop is so near me, I know, I must go! Lo and behold, when the day came, I was greatly disappointed, if you look at the picture carefully, they say there are stuffs that are going on sales for up to 50%. So I was like, super excited for it, I know that their price point are usually set at $22-$26. Logically speaking, up to 50% would mean that I will see some items that are priced $11-$13 right? But no, when I reached there, the cheapest apparel I saw was $14, and nope, they are not fantastic at all, most of the items are actually $16.. There are of course other apparels that are priced at $18 and $20.
Well, and also, the clothes were more of an office lady style, in a very subtle demure way. This is totally not my style, at all. Right after that trip, needless to say, I unsubscribed from their mailing list, it’s too old for me! I mean, I have friends that are working already, I don’t see them wearing like that, but I do see office ladies at about late twenties or early thirties wearing that. So, urm, nay for me.
I would probably give their future sales a miss when it happens; even if it is located at a convenient location. I just can’t bring myself to spend more than $10 for their items. I don’t mind spending a little more for quality and style, but for this case, the style doesn’t appeal and the quality begs more to be desired. The only products that caught my eyes are the bags, which are going at original price. So, a great disappointment today for heading all the way down to their retail space although it is near. ):

No comments: