Thursday 28 June 2012

OOTD: Peplum

 










On the way for job briefing.


While in cab..




Outfit:
Top; Newlook 
Perplum skirt; Cotton on 
Bag; Kate Spade  
Wedges; Newlook
 Necklace; Bangkok
Bracelets; Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Watch(old); Armani Exchange 



Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves


Pardon the dark photos. I faced an unavoidable problem of nature. The setting sun as my work takes place in the evening. I decided upon the peplum skirt as my focus for today, and I paired it up with my recent craze of printed tops. The printed top works to make me look a little younger than what I would have otherwise looked like with a peplum skirt. So now you know ladies, though peplum skirt does make you look a little more mature, you can counter it with prints to bring off a younger vibe. I wore this pair of black wedges as they are really comfortable! I’m so not a heels kinda girl, it’s always wedges for me. I can’t fathom the girls that wear 6” heels. Doesn’t it hurt like mad? All in the name of vanity I guess. (:

No comments: