Tuesday 19 June 2012

OOTD: vegan





























Outfit:
Top; Cotton on 
HW shorts; Bangkok
Cardigon; Fashion Kiosk
Bag; Tampines Mall, can be found at bugis too.
Sandals; Rubi Shoes
Hat; Flea
Sunnies; Local thrift shop
Necklace; Scape, Bugis
Fashion watch; Bugis
Arm candy; Scape
Ring; Scape

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.nu
I instagram too! @shermieloves

I decided to stick with the summer theme for the day. Hat and sunnies armed. But I’m headed for a cold environment, so my previous outfit wouldn’t work at all. Time for plan B! I decided to play with bright sunny colours, lime yellow/green and bright green! A cardi to fight with the cold, yellow top of thin comfy material for summer and purple sandals! I got the bracelet at a steal! It is spikes and it is yellow! Awesome! Summer day in an air-conditioned place, I’m good to go! (:

No comments: