Monday 7 May 2012

OOTD: hearts on fire




First style


Second style












Outfit:
Red top; HVV
Leatherette leggings
Boots; Alice
Bangles; Bugis
Ring; the bluez

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.nu

Life after exams! This calls for a celebration! Being a true blue Asian, I was raised to celebrate with a bang! My ethnic culture prefers the colour red as it symbolises auspicious blessings hence the red top to kick start my holidays. This red top is a very versatile piece that I came to love. It’s like a hidden gem waiting to be polished and mould. Every time I wear this piece, I uncovered new style. Talk about discoveries. (: and imagine my surprise from all the support I got from my previous outfit: It’s my birthday.
Thank you all for all the support and comments; I never expected that my outfit will be such a hit with you girls. I’m flattered that you girls felt that I’m worthy of being the favourite of the day. Thanks for the motivation and I’ll do my best to create more outfits that will be of an inspiration to your inner fashionista.
xoxo, S


No comments: