Saturday 11 February 2012

Random food and boring photos

Fish and chip, mine

Garlic bread


Aglio olio, J

We decided to head to Toa Payoh today to try a stall called the Wok Inn Fish and Chips. Well, I heard about it over the radio. Since we were in the area, we decided to try it out. Mmm, as you can see from the photos, we only tried the aglio olio, fish and chip accompanied with mashed potatoes and garlic bread. I think it only costs us about $13. The usual pricing for a coffee shop standard.
The garlic bread wasn't too bad, but the mashed potato was quite a disappointment. Just judging from the fish itself, I think I would give it a 6.5/10. Well, but I aren't a foodie. So try it out for yourself and don't trust my comments too much. As you can see, this is obviously NOT a food blog. Also, you would want to know that, I went there expecting the food to be of a certain standard.

For those of you who are keen to try the food, it's quite near the tpy interchange, you can take bus 155, 159, 28 from tpy interchange, alight at the third stop. Walk a bit ahead and you will see block 93. Obviously head on a while and you will see block 95. Use your own google map!

Wok Inn Fish and Chips
Toa Payoh Lor 4, Blk 95
Closed on Tuesdays and Monday Nights

Lotsa random photos of the boy and me, if you are not interested in seeing boring photos, stop here. (:

Till then, X.

No comments: